Forestry and Wildernessadmin
Rate : $15.00/Hr.
Location : Various Locations
Training Duties :
- Receive training in remote locations, residing in dorms
- Coordinate meetings with resource specialists and line officers to gather information regarding wilderness character
- Research, compile, and analyze legislative and administrative historical data per
- Travel to and into wilderness areas
- Select indicators relevant for each wilderness area to monitor wilderness character over time
- Compile and analyze data for selected monitoring indicators and complete a baseline assessment for wilderness character monitoring
- Implement inventory and monitoring strategies for tracking wilderness character
- Write a wilderness character baseline assessment for each wilderness area worked in
- Participate in weekly conference calls.
- Set and meet benchmarks and deadlines for data collection, meetings, and draft and final