In cooperation between IEO Abroad and Bangkok University, we organize an event for Bangkok university culinary students who would like to participate an internship program in USA for 6 months and 12 months. We also invite an Executive chef to give you some advice about the program on September 26th, 2019
The Ritz – Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami – Florida
Discover The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami, a tropical island oasis located minutes from downtown Miami and south beach and 20 minutes from Miami international airport. Our luxury Miami Beach resort offers miles of golden beaches, along with a myriad of resort activities perfect for families and couples alike. Escape to a luxurious Miami resort that captures the spirit of the Caribbean. Located on an exclusive five-mile barrier island, our Key Biscayne hotel offers an atmosphere of sequestered serenity just minutes from downtown Miami. With features including separate family and adult pools, globally-inspired dining destinations, luxurious full service spa and fitness center, world-class Tennis Center, nearby golf and Ritz Kids program, The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami offers opportunities for adventure, recreation and relaxation at every turn.
The Ritz – Carlton Lake Tahoe – California
Discover beauty that spans across the seasons at this Luxury Lake Tahoe hotel.
Guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe will find endless summer activities at the luxury hotel’s Northstar California location and new, exclusive lakeside access at Lake Club*. A slope-side spa, vibrant kid’s program and Marshmology – the resort’s signature experience – offer a memorable connection to the picturesque mountain setting, while the resort’s Residential Suites provide the ideal accommodations for a Lake Tahoe vacation home rental.
– 6 months program: Start working in December and May
– 12 months program: Start working in January and May
– 6 months program: Start working in December
– 12 months program: Start working in June
What the program offers
The principal features of the Internship in USA program are:
– Practice culinary skills in a real life USA environment
– Placements providing an income of $13 – $14.90 per hour and work an average of 32-40 hours a week.
– A formal certificate will be awarded to all successful participants at the conclusion of the Placements
– Expose students to a different working culture in International hotels and get the invaluable of experience to develop
– Access to English speaking public and colleagues.
For more information